Over 160 voluntary helpers are involved at the University Hospital Zurich and perform valuable work for the benefit of patients. Someone to talk to, a helping hand, a smile or just the presence of another person is a great gift for many people when they are ill. Your time and attention are greatly appreciated!
What you can do for our patients
- Welcome and assist at time of hospital admission
- Accompany patients to examinations and clinics
- Give support during the waiting periods before and after the examinations
- Provide companionship during treatment-free times
- Babysit during examinations and visits
It's important to us that our volunteers feel comfortable – it's work without pay, but the personal gains are incomparable.
Head of Volunteer Services
Tel +41 44 255 34 24