Online consultations make it simple to access the highly specialized knowledge of the University Hospital Zurich (UHZ). For CHF 75, you can ask a question and receive an expert answer from the UHZ without prior registration; you can pay by credit card or PostFinance Card.
Alternatively, read our answers to
frequently asked questions.
We are happy to advise you on
- Physical complaints and symptoms
- Unclear diagnoses or test results
- The effectiveness or side effects of treatment or medication
- Questions regarding your personal health
- General medical issues
The benefits of online consultations
- Medical advice across all fields of medicine for CHF 75
- An answer by email within 24 hours on workdays
- The UHZ's many years of experience in online consulting
- The latest scientific findings available immediately
- Direct access to specialists
- Absolute discretion and the highest level of security through encrypted data
- Images may also be sent
- Answers in the form of a written document
Please note the following
- The more precise your question and the more detailed your information, the more effectively we can advise you.
- The online consultation option should not to be used in an
- You may also attach images and text files to your request.
So we can see what you want to show us
- Choose a neutral background for your image, for example gray.
- When photographing your palms, they should lie as flat as possible. The hand should be resting on a solid surface to prevent the photo from being blurry.
- For optimal focus, the underlying surface should be parallel to the camera lens.
- It is recommended to position lights or camera flashes on both sides of the object being photographed. It is recommended to use a good digital camera with high resolution and submit additional detailed images.
- While setting the focus, ensure that you are focusing on the relevant body part rather than on the background.