The University Hospital Zurich offers a free babysitting service. This allows parents to go to outpatient consultations or visit patients without being distracted. We make sure that all the children in our care are kept safe, are well looked after and feel comfortable with us.
The children can play with toys on their own, with other children or with the caregiver. They will receive age-appropriate information and support from us.
- Address and opening hours
University Hospital Zurich
Mon–Fri, 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Closed on Sat & Sun and holidays
Appointment not necessary
Information +41 44 255 54 34
- Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
- Age of children: from infancy up to ten years
- Babysitting time: one to three hours maximum
- Children without infectious diseases
- During their time here, children are not permitted to leave the babysitting room
- Parents must fill out the child handover form beforehand
- For safety reasons, children are only returned to the person who brought them