this page as a PDF, print it and take it with you to the UHZ.
We are pleased to offer you wireless internet access. A mobile phone is required to use this free service. After registering your details, you can use our guest internet service on your personal notebook, tablet or smartphone.
- Connect your device to the WLAN network “unispital-public”.
- Open your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome) and enter the ad-dress “guest.usz.ch” if necessary. The welcome page will be shown.
- Click on “Ask for login credentials via SMS” below Patients and Guests to continue with the SMS verification.
- Read the conditions of use (GTC) and confirm them with a tick. Then enter your mobile phone number and press “request access code”.
- You will receive a text with your code shortly.
- Enter the code and then click on “submit registration”.
- On successful login, the main page “www.usz.ch” will be shown.
The access data is valid for 30 days following your first login. We would like to point out that this is a free service. This is why we request that you ask a friend with computer knowledge for any technical questions. Thank you for your understanding.
Patients without a cell phone can obtain an access card from the concierge. An ID is required so that we may identify the patient. Opening times for the Rämi concierge: 7:00 am – 9:00 pm / NORD concierge: 24 hours a day.
- Connect your device to the "unispital-public" wifi network.
- Open your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Firefox) and enter the address "guest.usz.ch".
- Enter the user name Gast (guest) and the corresponding password (see access map).
The access card is valid for 30 days following your first login. We would like to point out that this is a free service. This is why we request that you ask a friend with computer knowledge for any technical questions. Thank you for your understanding.
After successful login, you will remain logged in with your device for 30 days, afterward your device will log off automatically.
Your account will expire after 30 days, then you must re-register (see procedure under instruc-tions).
With some notebooks, the wireless function must be switched on with a mechanical switch.
Click on “wireless network connection” with the right mouse button, select “deactivate”. Repeat the process and select “activate” and then “create connection”.
It is possible that your notebook has no built in WLAN function or the required settings have not been configured. Please ask a computer literate acquaintance to help you if necessary.
If your device automatically connects to the “open” network “unispital-public”, continue with point 2 in the instructions.
Wifi instructions for patients (PDF)