Your health and safety are of paramount important to us. You will receive a patient wristband listing your personal details at time of admission for an inpatient stay. Doctors and nurses can use this wristband to clearly identify you at any time.
- Hygiene and data protection
- The wristband is hygienic and non-allergenic. It is waterproof and tear-resistant.
- It is disposed of when you are discharged from the hospital to ensure data protection.
- We ask you to wear the patient armband throughout your stay. If it is necessary to replace or remove the bracelet before discharge, you should contact your primary nurse. They will also be happy to address any questions or concerns at any time.
- Information listed
- Last name, first name and date of birth
- Patient number and case number
- Barcode with patient and case number